Our Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for using our bid opportunity notification service. Access to and use of our site is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of the terms and conditions stated here, do not use the site. We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this web page. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the terms.
- Use of the Site Contents. The contents of this site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, data, and other material ("Content") are protected by copyright and other laws in both the United States and elsewhere. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by us and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to us. We authorize you to view and download a single copy of the Content on the site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our written permission. As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. Any breach of these terms can result in cancellation of a subscription or trial with no refund.
- No Warranties. This site provides a range of information, including without limitation project descriptions, pricing and specification. Although we attempt to provide information that is useful, we cannot possibly insure the accuracy of all of the information at all times, and you should not rely on the information in situations where its inaccuracy would cause you to suffer any significant loss. We provide this site "as is" and "with all faults." We make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, or suitability of the content of the site, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the site will operate error-free or that this site or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful items. If your use of the site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs.
- Disclaimer of Liability. Envirobidnet, an Entram Corp Co., shall not be liable under any circumstances or under any legal theory for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages that may be suffered by you or any other user of the site in connection with or as a result of the information or the products, regardless of how such damages may arise and even if we have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. Third Party Material: Some of the material on the site is provided by third parties and we shall not be held responsible for any such third party material. In particular, various products and services referenced in the site are provided by third party vendors pursuant to agreements or other arrangements between such vendors and the end user. We do not sell, resell or license such products or services, and we disclaim any responsibility for or liability related to such products or services. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any product should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless our site, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the site or your breach of these terms and conditions. We shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- Links to Other Sites. This site may contain hyperlinks to sites operated by parties. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such sites and is not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators.
- Transactions. We may, at times, enable you to initiate on-line and off-line transactions for the purchase of products or services from certain participating vendors. However, we do not actually sell such products or services, nor is it a party to any transactions involving such products or services. Rather, we merely match buyers and sellers. By submitting such an order or request through the site, you authorize us to pass along the order or request to the relevant user. We are not responsible for the fulfillment of any request or order passed from you to any participating vendor. You acknowledge any that such transactions, orders, or requests for information are purely between you and the relevant vendor. Should any dispute arise regarding any such transaction, order, or request for information, your only recourse will be directly with the vendor. We specifically disclaim, and you hereby release us from, any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Billing. Credit Card Customers: Your account will automatically renew and your card will be charged for the service unless customer notifies us in writing via email at email@example.com, with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, before the next scheduled billing date. .Annual subscriptions are not refunded after 7 months of service and on a pro-rated process. There are no refunds on monthly billings. If you disagree with changes in fees or our billing methods your only remedy is to cancel your registration with us (See 8. Cancellation Policy).Invoice Customers: Invoices are expected to be paid on time. You have 30 days from the date of your account statement to pay your bill, a late charge of 1.5% (or the highest amount allowed by law, whichever is lower) will be assessed, per month if your account is more than five (5) days past due. You are responsible for any fees (including attorney and collection fees) that we may incur in trying to collect any balances owing from you. If you do not notify us of any billing discrepancies regarding late fees within 30 days of the date they first appear on your account statement you will have waived the right to dispute them. No refunds will be provided.
- Cancellation Policy. You may cancel your Envirobidnet account at any time. You may send a cancellation notice via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject liine. Cancellation notices must include your Contact Name, Company Name, Address, Phone #, Email address and Reason for Cancellation. If any of the previous information is missing from the written cancellation notice, it will NOT be accepted as a formal cancellation and your subscription will continue. Refunds will not be allowed for monthly subscriptions and annual subscriptions are not refunded after 7 months of service.
- General Terms. Use of this site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to this site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.