Counts show number of currently active bids.
Click category for examples of expired bids.
- Tanks ust/ast (118)
- Wastewater Pipeline inspection and cleaning (6)
- Leak detction (13)
- DISREGARD THIS IS A TRAINING TEST BID (0)
- Asbestos, Lead (190)
- Demolition (268)
- Landfill (33)
- Lab testing - sampling, analysis (230)
- Consulting/engineering (1705)
- Site assesments, remediation, LSP and LEP services (125)
- Waste - solid, recycle, disposal, trucking (240)
- Pollution control (26)
- Dredging, marine (139)
- Drilling, wells, monitoring (84)
- Industrial hygiene (6)
- Environmental engineering (750)
- Civil engineering - all services (1472)
- GIS Mapping (168)
- Architect (614)
- Bioremediation (8)
- Waste (93)
- Soil & groundwater cleanup (62)
- All brownfields related work (1)
- Air duct clean & contract work (24)
- Equipment & containers (20)
- Mold (35)
- Green Energy (59)
- Water, wastewater treatment construction/rehabilitation (219)
- Scada & enviro. technology (89)
- Program and construction management services (572)
- Landscape architects (163)
- Commissioning services (38)
Just wanted to take a moment to wish you Happy Holidays! I also wanted to let you know that during 2019, Skelly and Loy contracted with a major lead service (Think O/D). They “sold” us good and we thought their service would be exactly what we needed. It wasn’t. We decided to keep Envirobidnet and run it parallel with xxxxxx for three months as a test. Which turned into 6, then 9, then…. We decided to cancel with them. While we loved the forecasting they offered, they weren’t sending us anything that you weren’t. And in the end their big sell (importing leads into DV) never really worked for us. SOooooo… just wanted to tell you that! I know there have been times when we felt something was missed but in the end you’ve always done a great job of explaining why and we are super satisfied with Envirobidnet and your awesome customer service! Thank you so much! Have a wonderful holiday season!
Michael Brandman Associates (MBA) has been very pleased with the service that Envirobidnet has provided our firm. With the notices and updates delivered straight to my inbox it takes a lot of time out of “searching” for qualified leads, especially because you have the ability to be selective on what disciplines you are interested in. In fact, Envirobidnet has replaced a few of the previous services we were using so that has also been a tremendous help...and money saver. Envirobidnet has helped me save some time on searching for bids/RFPs and now I am able to spend my time elsewhere in the company and that has also been a huge benefit. Thanks!
As a fairly new client of Envirobidnet, we have found that your service is an invaluable resource for receiving up-to-date opportunities and information. The ease of use, accessibility, and availability of links to many of the solicitation documents has considerably reduced the time spent searching for and requesting applicable information. We feel that Envirobidnet is time and money well-spent.
I like the attached PDF’s and links to specs on owner or engineer web sites
We subscribe to Envirobidnet because it alleviates our staff from having to comb through the internet every day, searching hundreds of websites for bid opportunities.
Our business has more job opportunities than ever. Thanks!