We Are ENVIROBIDNET.
A National Leader in the Environmental Bid Lead Industry
We Are A Proud Veteran Owned & Operated Company
Since 1995, Envirobidnet is the leading resource for obtaining new business opportunities in civil and environmental engineering, architect, demolition, waste, SCADA, GIS, analytical, and more!
All for less than a cup of coffee per day, per state30 Day FREE Trial Testimonials
Want to learn more about our service before subscribing? Try our 30 Day Free Trial
Don't Miss Another New Feature!
Be sure to visit My Emailed Bids in the "Bid Center" tab of the blue navigation bar - there, we track all the bids we've emailed you for the last 30 days so you never miss one! See all NEW features below plus our usual great services.
The ENVIROBIDNET Experience.
Tanks Fuel ust/ast & Water Storage (73)
Landfills, gas monitoring (25)
Lab Testing - sampling, analysis (156)
Site assessments, remediation, LSP and LEP services (66)
Waste - solid, recycle, disposal, trucking (187)
Waste Hazardous (82)
Pollution control (12)
Dredging, marine (162)
Drilling, wells, monitoring (78)
Industrial hygiene (12)
Environmental Engineering (609)
Civil Engineering - all services (1032)
Soil & groundwater, roadway cleanup (41)
All brownfields related work (1)
Air duct cleaning (21)
Equipment & Containers (13)
Water, wastewater treatment construction/rehabilitation (167)
Scada & enviro. technology (55)
Program and construction management services (429)
Landscape architects (138)
Commissioning services (19)
Green Energy (61)
Pipeline Leak detection (9)
Wastewater Pipeline inspection and cleaning (9)
- NEW high-powered Bid Search feature, to include keyword searching or searching by States and categories.
- One price for all services, no gimmick add-ons! No such thing as pricing "starts at"
- NEW saved search area. Easily run the queries most important to you with one click! (video)
- FREE Access to all bid specifications and addenda, as available.
- Bid Opportunity alerts that arrive in your inbox FOUR TIMES DAILY with the most recent bids that match your profile.
- NEW Our Exclusive Bid Tracking System that allows your organization to organize and follow bids no matter where the bids came from!
- NEW bid reminder feature so you can easily schedule bid details to be emailed to you.
- An Emailed Bids Log feature that'll recap what email notifications you got so you never miss one.
- NEW saved bids area for you to easily bookmark a bid for your later review.
- A custom bid report where you can view the newest bids available by state, category etc
- Easy new state request area to make changes to your subscription.
- A friendly and highly knowledgeable customer service team with a desire to help!
What Our Customers Say.
Just wanted to take a moment to wish you Happy Holidays! I also wanted to let you know that during 2019, Skelly and Loy contracted with a major lead service (Think O/D). They “sold” us good and we thought their service would be exactly what we needed. It wasn’t. We decided to keep Envirobidnet and run it parallel with xxxxxx for three months as a test. Which turned into 6, then 9, then…. We decided to cancel with them. While we loved the forecasting they offered, they weren’t sending us anything that you weren’t. And in the end their big sell (importing leads into DV) never really worked for us. SOooooo… just wanted to tell you that! I know there have been times when we felt something was missed but in the end you’ve always done a great job of explaining why and we are super satisfied with Envirobidnet and your awesome customer service! Thank you so much! Have a wonderful holiday season!
Jacque Foster, Marketing Manager
Skelly and Loy, Inc.http://www.skellyloy.com
As a fairly new client of Envirobidnet, we have found that your service is an invaluable resource for receiving up-to-date opportunities and information. The ease of use, accessibility, and availability of links to many of the solicitation documents has considerably reduced the time spent searching for and requesting applicable information. We feel that Envirobidnet is time and money well-spent.
Kori K. Warriner-Hollis, Marketing Coordinator
Aquaterra Engineering, LLChttp://www.aquaterraeng.com
Here's what I just sent our company president when he asked if Envirobidnet was productive: VERY, According to my records for just 2008 ...For VA, FBO, NJ, MD, NY, WV, PA, 44 out of 51 leads were from Envirobidnet. That's 86%.
Debra G. Wilson, Marketing Coordinator
ARM Group Inc.http://www.armgroup.net
As a new customer this year, I have been very happy with your service. I receive more detailed notifications daily and many times days before the other bid services send their e-mails out. This has allowed us to look at more areas of work and be more up to date on the projects bidding. It has also allowed us to be more selective in ordering plans for projects because more info is known about each project, thanks again.
Josh Caster, Demolition Division
TC Construction Company, Inc.http://www.tcincsd.com
I like the attached PDF’s and links to specs on owner or engineer web sites
The Fourth River Companyhttp://www.fourthriver.com
We subscribe to Envirobidnet because it alleviates our staff from having to comb through the internet every day, searching hundreds of websites for bid opportunities.
Jennifer S. Carling, Marketing Associate